By Jan Pajak
Read or Download ADVANCED MAGNETIC PROPULSION SYSTEMS (UFOs, Magnocraft, Free Energy Devices) PDF
Best electricity and magnetism books
A truly complete creation to electrical energy, magnetism and optics starting from the attention-grabbing and worthwhile background of the technological know-how, to connections with present real-world phenomena in technology, engineering and biology, to good judgment recommendation and perception at the intuitive realizing of electric and magnetic phenomena.
The instruction manual of Magnetic fabrics has a twin objective; as a textbook, it offers an advent to a given subject inside of magnetism, and as a piece of reference, it serves scientists energetic in magnetism learn. to satisfy those objectives, every one bankruptcy within the instruction manual is written by means of prime experts within the box, and combines state of the art study effects with an in depth compilation of archival wisdom.
- Solar Magnetic Phenomena: Proceedings of the 3rd Summerschool and Workshop held at the Solar Observatory Kanzelhohe, Karnten, Austria, August 25 - September ... (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Magnetism, Vol. 2A: Statistical Models, Magnetic Symmetry, Hyperfine Interactions, and Metals
- Electromagnetic modeling of composite metallic and dielectric structures
- an introduction to magnetohydrodinamics
Extra info for ADVANCED MAGNETIC PROPULSION SYSTEMS (UFOs, Magnocraft, Free Energy Devices)
One of the consequences of the joining of each particle of matter with a twin particle of counter-matter is that all material objects existing in our set of dimensions (world) must have their counter-material duplicate existing in a parallel set of dimensions (counter-world). The mutual relationship between each material object and its counter-material duplicate is an analogy of an image and its mirror reflection (or computer hardware and software). Similarly like an image and its mirror reflection, both parts of an object are exact copies of their opposite duplicate, and also exactly imitate each other's movements.
2. This Effect releases elementary force P which action is uniformly spread over all matter (including elementary particles, whole atoms, molecules, and entire material objects) contained within the range of the accelerated or decelerated magnetic field, independently of the magnetic or electric properties of the objects formed from this matter. 3. The force P produced by this effect demonstrates all the attributes of the telekinetic force, especially: - it does not produce the reaction forces which would return back onto the object that released the force P, - the consumption of energy for the work completed by this force is satisfied through a spontaneous absorption of thermal energy contained in the environment.
Phenomenon utilized in the second generation of magnetic propulsion systems As is also mentioned in subsection D1, in 1924 the great French physicist, Louis DeBroglie, published his important discovery which is sometimes called the "Principle of the Symmetry of Nature". According to this principle, in our universe everything is strikingly symmetrical in many ways. DeBroglie's principle provided philosophical and scientific foundations for a number of important discoveries and devices, including the Periodic Principle described in this chapter.
ADVANCED MAGNETIC PROPULSION SYSTEMS (UFOs, Magnocraft, Free Energy Devices) by Jan Pajak